Aerobie’s “AeroPress”: for the Home Barista
The Aerobie AeroPress delivers deliciously strong coffee in twenty seconds using a simple process. The AeroPress promises a smooth, rich taste with every brew using its micro-filter. It’s easy to make a range of espresso-based drinks quickly!
Our Fast Video Guide To The AeroPress
How to make great coffee with the Aerobie AeroPress Coffee Maker:
- Boil your kettle.
- Remove the AeroPress Plunger from the Chamber.
- Put a new filter into the Filter Cap. Screw the cap back into the AeroPress
- Warm your cup
- Place the Chamber onto the top of your Coffee Cup.
- Put a couple of spoons of ground coffee into the Chamber, add hot water and stir
- Let it brew for a short while (up to 30 seconds).
- Slowly push the Plunger down to the bottom of the Chamber. Take around 20 seconds to do this.
- Clean the AeroPress by removing the ‘puck’ of coffee – simply push the Plunger a little further, and rinse
- Enjoy your drink!
Of course the above guide just illustrates how you could make your AeroPress Coffee. If you like it stronger, weaker or with your own personal touch then go ahead and write your own rules (perhaps try the Inverted AeroPress method) – there’s a lot of fun to be had in experimenting. As with most coffee the taste depends on the by the beans, grind and any additions made to the drink itself.
AeroPress Coffee and Espresso Maker (1 – 4 Cup)
The AeroPress Coffee Maker Contains:
- • Aerobie AeroPress Coffee Maker
- • AeroPress Chamber
- • AeroPress Plunger
- • BPA-Free Plastic
- • 350 AeroPress Micro-Filters
- • AeroPress Coffee Stirrer & Coffee Scoop
- • AeroPress Coffee Grounds Funnel
- • AeroPress Coffee Maker Instruction Booklet
- • Fun – the AeroPress is our office favourite!
We don’t stock this, but you can Read Reviews on Amazon >>>
The AeroPress’ “shatterproof” plastic makes the coffee maker a portable, reliable solution for the home (or travelling) barista. It’s light and quite small so doesn’t take up too much room in your kitchen, or your suitcase.
The AeroPress lets you make all kind of Espresso-based drinks. Not sure what drink to make? Click to download Espresso-based Drinks: A Guide [PDF].
For the complete AeroPress Coffee Making experience why not consider using a Brewstation?
The AeroPress makes smooth coffee every time due to its unique design. The air pressure forces the water through the coffee differently to other coffee makers, meaning no dry ground coffe makes its way into the drink. The plunger only gets to touch the water and coffee at the end of the process which enhances the smoothness of the drink.
With the AeroPress there’s no need for a cafétiere or Stovetop Espresso Maker – you only need some Ground Coffee, Hot Water and a Cup. There’s minimal cleaning time so you can concentrate on enjoying the great coffee the AeroPress produces.
Find out what others say by reading an AeroPress review >>>.
The manufacturers of the AeroPress Coffee Maker started their company making Frisbees before turning their knowledge of physics into developing this brilliant Coffee Maker. They’ve done a great job!